Aukua MGA2510 Network Impairment Emulator
Aukua MGA2510 Ethernet Network Impairment Emulators, also called WAN Emulators, are used by our customers to precisely recreate the delay, congestion, and packet or link impairments found in all real-world data and storage networks. Aukua Network Impairment Emulators are easy to use, provide a repeatable test methodology and directly help reduce risk and avoid business interruptions.
Validate voice, video, mobile or data application performance under real-world network delay and congestion scenarios.
Accurately predict end user experience before deploying a new cloud based service or migrating or relocating a datacenter.
Reduce mean-time-to-resolution (MTTR) by realistically reproducing production network issues in the lab.
Validate device and system functionality with a wide variety of repeatable negative testing scenarios.
Supports 10M to 10GbE rates including the first and only to support IEEE 802.3bz 2.5GBASE-T and 5GBASE-T Ethernet
• 10GBASE-T, 5GBASE-T, 2.5GBASE-T Ethernet
(NBASE-T and IEEE 802.3bz support)
• 10GBASE-R, 5000BASE-R, 2500BASE-R
• 5000BASE-X, 2500BASE-X, 1000BASE-X, 100BASE-FX
• 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX and 10BASE-T Ethernet
• Automotive Ethernet: 100BASE-T1 and 1000BASE-T1
(IEEE 802.3bw and IEEE 802.3bp)
• Selective impairment control with powerful
L2-L7 protocol filters
• Dynamic control of delay and impairments
• 100% line rate performance regardless of
impairment and filter configurations
• Nanosecond precision delay control
Flexibility and Simplicity
• Delay, drop, corruption, link flap, reorder, packet jitter
(PDV), FCS errors, bandwidth congestion control, more
• Intuitive browser-based user interface
• Comprehensive API for automation
• Optional Ethernet Inline Analyzer or
Traffic Generator modes
HTML5 GUI (no client software to install)
Automation through RESTful API