We are seeking the right person to join Aukua Systems as a full time Manufacturing Technician based in Austin, Texas.
Aukua Systems is an Austin based fast-growing technology company in the Network Test and Measurement and IT Visibility markets. We help our customers build better products faster and make them more secure. Our worldwide customers include network equipment manufacturers, semiconductor companies, government defense agencies, enterprise organizations, automotive companies, telecom service providers and mobile operators.
• Assemble and test new Aukua equipment for customer shipment.
• Diagnose, debug and repair new and RMA equipment.
• Work closely with Product Management, Engineering and Vendors to diagnose and resolve issues.
• Help to continuously improve production test processes and procedures.
• Support Engineering with new product board bring up.
• Maintain detailed build documentation.
• Good technical knowledge on the use of measuring & testing equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, JTAG, Multimeters etc.
• Must be comfortable with using computers and software to program boards, run scripts etc.
• Experience with board re-work, soldering is desired.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Must be self-driven, results-oriented and demonstrate creative thinking.
• Computer knowledge (Proficiency in Microsoft Office) and skills in report generation.
• Prior experience with test & measurement equipment will be a plus.
• Qualified candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder).
• Diploma or Associates Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 5 years related working experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.