We are seeking the right person to join Aukua Systems as a full time Senior Technical Sales and Applications Engineer based in Austin, Texas.
Aukua Systems is an Austin based fast-growing technology company in the Network Test and Measurement and IT Visibility markets. We help our customers build better products faster and make them more secure. Our worldwide customers include network equipment manufacturers, semiconductor companies, government defense agencies, enterprise organizations, automotive companies, telecom service providers and mobile operators.
• Quickly become a product line expert.
• Provide presales technical support at key customer engagements.
• Competently and clearly articulate product positioning and promote our solution value proposition.
• Evaluate and contribute to competitive analysis.
• Work with Product Management to help define new product feature requirements.
• Attend and represent Aukua at key industry trade and technical events, standards bodies like IEEE, ISO etc.
• Contribute to training materials, technical/application notes, white papers and other technical marketing or customer documentation.
• Provide post-sales technical support as needed.
• Discover new market or customer opportunities for applying Aukua technology/capabilities.
• 8+ years of relevant technical and customer facing experience.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical field (EE, CS, IS) is preferred.
• Willingness to travel to work closely with sales partners and customers.
• Must have strong troubleshooting skills in support of presales activities.
• Strong networking and communications technology experience with a deep knowledge of Ethernet, TCP/IP preferred.
• Excellent communication, presentation, listening and teamworking skills.
• Positive customer-centric attitude.
• Must be self-driven, results-oriented and demonstrate creative thinking.
• Must have the ability to present complex technical concepts clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Qualified candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.