Senior System Architect/RTL Design Engineer
Job post: 230676_0471001
We are seeking the right person to join Aukua Systems as a full time Senior System Architect/RTL Design Engineer based in Austin, Texas.
Aukua Systems is an Austin based fast-growing technology company in the Network Test and Measurement and IT Visibility markets. We help our customers build better products faster and make them more secure. Our worldwide customers include network equipment manufacturers, semiconductor companies, government defense agencies, enterprise organizations, automotive companies, telecom service providers and mobile operators.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or other technical field.
- Experience with system architecture, technical documentation and verilog based rtl design.
- Design experience with high speed memory interfaces such as DDR4
- Design experience with high speed serial communications interfaces
- Experience with Ethernet packet processing: basic protocols, Ethernet switches and Ethernet interfaces.
- Experience with FPGA platform and strong understanding of SoC/FPGA architecture, design and timing analysis.
- Experience or knowledge of high speed DRAM memory controller design.
- Experience with linux, scripting and programming in C and Python.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Tell us about yourself, and send your resume to: email@example.com.