Aukua Systems, Inc. ("Aukua") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Data is collected and held for both existing customers and for leads, potential new customers. Both of these categories of customers are covered by this policy.
• Contact details: Name, Email, Telephone; so we can contact you.
• Your region/location: so we can assign an appropriate Aukua partner or team in your region to support you.
• Company name: for contact purposes and to assess the fit of our products and solutions to your business.
• Resume (potential employees only): to assess your skills and match it to open positions here at Aukua
• For existing customers, we hold information that is required for us to support you in the use of our products and provide you with information about future product development and solutions.
• For potential new customers (leads), we will collect information so that we can contact you with the purpose of marketing our products and solutions to your company.
• For potential employees, we collect information that enables us to connect with you throughout the recruitment process and to assess your match to the applied for position.
Data is only collected for the purposes of marketing our own products and supporting technology white papers and materials. You have the right to opt-out of receiving any future marketing material.
Your data may be passed onto our business partners in your region for the purposes of marketing and selling Aukua products, or for providing support to existing customers. Your data will never be passed onto third parties not directly associated with Aukua's business. The personal data of potential employees is not shared with any third parties.
• For Customers – we will continue to hold your information for the duration of the life of your product.
• For Leads – we will continue to hold your information and provide you with relevant marketing material until you Opt-out.
• For Potential Employees – if you agree, we will continue to hold your data to match your skills and experience to future opportunities at Aukua.
In general, technical information is gathered for security, improving our website and helping us deliver better relevant and valuable content to you. Specifics are:
• Information Automatically Logged – Your IP address may be logged in order that we can track our Site Traffic Statistics. This can also be used to your benefit in situations where your details have been subject to a security violation. This is not used to contact you and is not sold to any third party.
This policy may be updated from time to time. Any changes we make in the future will be posted on this website page.