Aukua Fibre Channel and Ethernet SAN Delay Emulators, also referred to as distance emulators or distance simulators, are used by our customers to precisely recreate the delay and impairments found in real-world Storage Area Networks (SAN). Aukua SAN Delay Emulators provide a simple, repeatable test methodology which directly helps reduce risk, avoid business interruptions, and improve business critical application performance.
• Fibre Channel: 32G, 16G
• Ethernet: 25GBASE-SR/LR/CR
• Others: CPRI, OTN
• Additional interface rates coming...
• Always true line rate performance
• Precisely control delay in units of time or distance
• Introduce line bit errors
• Create link breaks / flaps testing system stability
• Physical layer timing transparency (pass through)