Aukua Ethernet Network Impairment Emulators, also called WAN Emulators, are used by our customers to precisely recreate the delay, congestion, and packet or link impairments found in all real-world data and storage networks. Aukua Network Impairment Emulators are easy to use, provide a repeatable test methodology and directly help reduce risk and avoid business interruptions.
Validate voice, video, mobile, gaming or data application performance under real-world network delay and congestion scenarios.
Accurately predict end user experience before deploying a new cloud based service or migrating or relocating a datacenter.
Reduce mean-time-to-resolution (MTTR) by realistically reproducing production network issues in the lab.
Validate device and system functionality with a wide variety of repeatable negative testing scenarios.
Supports 10M to 25GbE rates including the first and only to support IEEE 802.3bz 2.5G/5GBASE-T and Automotive Ethernet
• 25GBASE-SR/LR/CR, 10GBASE-R
• 10GBASE-T, 5GBASE-T, 2.5GBASE-T
• 5000BASE-R, 2500BASE-R
• 5000BASE-X, 2500BASE-X, 1000BASE-X, 100BASE-FX
• 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX and 10BASE-T
• Automotive Ethernet: 10GBASE-T1, 5GBASE-T1, 2.5GBASE-T1,
1000BASE-T1, 100BASE-T1 and optical 1000BASE-RH
• Fibre Channel support on SAN Delay Emulator
• Multi-path network impairment emulation
• Selective impairment control with powerful
L2-L7 protocol filters
• Dynamic control of delay and impairments
• 100% line rate performance regardless of
impairment and filter configurations
• Nanosecond precision delay control
Flexibility and Simplicity
• Delay, drop, corruption, link flap, reorder, packet jitter
(PDV), FCS errors, bandwidth congestion control, more
• Intuitive browser-based user interface
• Comprehensive API for automation
• Optional Ethernet Inline Analyzer or Traffic Generator modes
• Optional Fibre Channel and Ethernet SAN Delay Emulator
Aukua Network Impairment Emulator connects inline with the system under test and recreates real-world multi-path network delays and impairments
HTML5 GUI (no client software to install) Automation through RESTful API